i keep seeing this fucking bird and i just
That is me… right there… defeated by the crystalheart…. fallen from my former status as a king
Hey Pony lovers! :D
A new ask tumblr is starting out! (Shameless promoting my BFs tumblr)
The artist is new and trying to improve their talent by this blog ^__^
Go help him out!
This is all she does lately.
I need this for a shirt! ^__^
Some photos of what I’m wearing currently! I like the see-through lace.
Hey lovelies! I recently hit 1,000 followers (THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT I AAGHDIUSD) so I think it’s time to do a giveaway to celebrate! Reblog this for a chance to win the super-floppy beanie Mew pictured above! These will be available in the shop, but not until December- here’s your chance to get one early!
- Reblog as much as you want, but I’m pretty sure tumblr only displays one reblog per person so you may only get one entry regardless
- Likes don’t count as entries
- There will be one winner chosen via random list generator
- You MUST have your ask box open and be prepared to give me a shipping address
- If I don’t get a response from the winner within 24 hours of contacting them I’ll choose a new name, so keep an eye on your ask.
- Shipping is free all over the world! Winners outside of the US will have to pitch in shipping if they want something faster than first-class, though.
- No giveaway specific blogs, that’s just not fair!
- This may be a follower celebration giveaway, but you totally don’t have to be following me!
- Giveaway ends Saturday, October 12th
Bonus: if I somehow manage to get 8192 entries I’ll throw in a second, shiny Mew beanie prize! That means two winners instead of just one!
Thanks again, everyone! I hope you’ll all keep stickin’ with me! <3
I love folly!! :D
I am currently waiting on a skirt from her ^^
(Unfortunately the production would go faster if she got more orders ^^ ) Go order: http://follylolly.storenvy.com/collections/273045-apparel
Mourning dress in two pieces, black silk faille embroidered in black with decorative lacing
This Bunny Suit tutorial by CalgaryCosplay is the perfect tutorial for any cosplay bunny suit needs :)
Check out the original here: http://calgarycosplay.deviantart.com/art/Bunny-Girl-Bodysuit-Tutorial-and-Pattern-332025989
Casually adds that you can use this kind of method to make ALL KINDS OF THINGS. Like… JACE ARMOR for instance.
This can also be used to make plushie patterns if you have something roughly the same shape as the thing you’re making!